Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Chef Remi 2 Piece Kitchen Strainer Set

First off I have to say Chef Remi Is the best when it comes to kitchen products. I have a lot of his items and they are wonderful. He stands by his name and all of his products have A money back lifetime guarantee. With that being said these kitchen strainers are a god sent. I don't know where they have been all of my life. You can actually use them in the bathroom and utility room depending on what size drain you have these are Large 4.5 but I know he has smaller ones. They are made of stainless steel and have prevented so many clog ups in my kitchen sink. It seems like no matter what it is my kids just like to dump it down the drain instead of scraping it into the trash. I like these so much that I have bought my older kids some for their house. I recommend these to everyone.
Here is the link where you can get them on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071XPY3RZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1· 


No comments:

Post a Comment