Friday, July 27, 2018

MY SO AWESOME UNIVERSAL LCD BATTERY TESTER

I know in my household we have a junk drawer.And in that junk drawer holds all the batteries and when someone goes to the drawer to get new batteries they throw the old ones where? Nope not in the trash it would be back in the drawer with all the good ones.
That is where my new #DlyFull B2 Universal LCD Battery Tester Comes In.
                                                                   

 This thing is awesome i was getting so sick of my batteries running low in my fire stick remote and having to try and pair two good batteries together.
                          The Positives Shall We
  1. It runs off of one AAA Alkaline Battery that is included when that needs replaced you cannot use a rechargeable battery.
  2. It has 10 different test bays and even tests button cell batteries
  3. The size of the battery that needs testing is clearly written or raised shall we say on the device so there is no guessing what bay you need to use.
  4. It is easy as pie to use all you do is press the battery into the bay and the level clearly pops up on the screen right away.
  5. That brings me to the LCD screen there are 18 columns 1-5 is poor that means toss it its empty. 6-10 is fair limited strength you probably need to change it.And 11-18 is good Hey you have yourself a brand new battery.
  6. It does come with a user manual.
**********************BONUS***************** A One Year Warranty (I love warranties)

                                 The Negatives

I guess I really cant call it a negative really it just has two silver buttons on the front that I have no clue what they are used for.

BRAND NEW


USED FOR TWO DAYS



CAME OUT OF THE JUNK DRAWER

So After my very lovely lengthy review →→→https://amzn.to/2OmYUwQ ←←← Thats where you can get yours for $11.99
#DLYFULL #Tomoson #Productreview #Batterytester #Blogger
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment